My original doodles are uniquely different and completely random in design. I use doodling as a form of mental meditation and relaxation. When I pick up my black pen I never know what the end result will be. I simply draw a simple shape, then my brain and hand take over.
Later, when the urge arises, I'll go back and hand colour my drawings. I have a love for bright and vibrant colours, therefore I use pencil crayons, felt pens, metallic pencils and inks, and gel pens to achieve the vibrant results I seek.
• 8” x 10” white, bevel cut, acid free matt
• 5” x 7” matt image opening
• hand coloured with coloured pencil, coloured ink, and black ink
• artwork base is a black & white print, on acid free paper, made from my original doodle journal drawing
• packaged in protective clear sleeve with backing board included
$50, acid free matte only
- or -
$75, matted and framed
• Wood frame in black finish
• Hangers on the back for vertical or horizontal wall display placement
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.