“Flowers in the Attic Doodle Duo”… signed by artist Lori Anne McKague
Introducing a new Typewise Whatnot Shop exclusive… a special collector edition doodle duo, pairing a signed print of the original artwork, with its namesake fine art artisan wood puzzle from Anthology Puzzles.
The “Flowers in the Attic” pattern design was the August 2023 artwork release in the Lori Anne McKague Artist Subscription Series at Anthology Puzzles.
ART PRINT (Digital Print):
• signed and dated by the artist, with personalization upon request
• art print produced by Art of Where in Montreal, PQ, Canada
• Size 7.5” x 10”
• printed on Mohawk Radian White Satin Paper
• Satin finish halfway between matte and glossy
• Paper weight of 352gsm
• 4 color print process using toner
• Cost effective & high definition print
• Machine cut edges
• Resistant to fingerprints and scuffing
• A fine art print of this artwork is also available for purchase in the Typewise Whatnot Shop, in a selection of sizes. ( https://www.typewisewhatnotshop.com/listing/1465658781/flowers-in-the-attic-fine-art-print )
• embossed metal tin, protective outer sleeve and art whimsy signed and dated by the artist
• fine art jigsaw puzzle produced by Anthology Puzzles in Grand Forks, ND, USA
• Completed Size 4.5” x 5.7”
• 73 pieces
• Each puzzle begins as a fine art print using archival paper and inks, then bonded to specialty wood, ensuring it will never peel.
• Each puzzle piece, is a unique pattern that has been hand-designed by an Anthology dissectilogist.
• Puzzle design code: ZBA002-M
• The puzzle is available as a single puzzle purchase in the Anthology Puzzles online store. ( https://anthologypuzzles.com/products/zba002-flowers-in-the-attic )
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.